THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 6, 2008

today work SUCKS TO THE CORE!!
SCREW WORK!.
LINDA kept throwing work for me to do..
she asked me go bank take rubber bands..
then they only gave me 3 and she's not happy with me..
WTF! and I'm so hungry..
normally my lunch is at 3 today its at 4++..
and she expect me to remember everything
in that F***ing shop..
she think i wonder women or super memory?
i forget where she angry and give me tat fuck up face..
and while keeping those CDs i BROKE MY NAILS!

after lunch I'm having fever..
OBVIOUSLY I'm really having fever..
cos my body was exceptionally warmer thn usual..
and my head's spinning-head ache...
and guess what! LINDA said:no lahs normal..
WTF! SCREW HER!
thn she started complaining about her being sick.
pls la she don't even look sick to me..
guess what i did?
i turn the clock 10 mins earlier..
which explain why i was let even earlier:)

I'm sick of working in that shop with her..
working with sister Abigail was so much nicer..
yah i know this working life..
i cant choose..
if Linda's gonna be so fuck up with me again..
I'll tell her i wanna QUIT!
and I'll call the boss of the shop!
try me:)

tml Rayner gonna find me again:)
Mon grace gonna find me:)
maybe wed Francis finding me:)
cool yo..

Christmas coming~
exchanging gifts with
-daddy
-Rayner
-kahming
if i left out anyone sry..
my brain's not functioning well..
exchange gifts anyone?
its gonna cost a BOMB!! haas..
but I'm excited about it:)

oh yah i wanna thank kahming..
for helping me to get back my VCD:)
anyway he also wanna watch..haas..

look at me!! i look sick right!
haas.. whatever la.. I'm sick..
toilet is always the best place to go when working:)
*slack past time*
my sister's so nice..
she bought my toiletries..
my shampoo..body soap and a water bottle:)
i think this is nice:)

the skin tone totally not match at all!
haas ARMANI!
imagine i take this kind of pics..
haas...