how i wish i got free time from work..
its occupying all my time..
i don't even have enough rest..
off day once a week..
stand for 9 hours everyday..
vacuum floor..wipe dust..promote..and cashier..
and the Linda gets to seat down more often thn me..
will everything turns out right?
why would everything turn out to be like this?
i did what you want but did you?
no point feeling sad..
which i do feel a little..
other thn tat I'm completely fine with everything..
I'm used to it i guess..
last time I'll feel damn horrible..
but not now...
I'm sick and tired of feeling sad..or whatever you can name..
I'm getting a new life.. whats in the past is IN THE PAST..
if anyone is trying or intending to use my past to attack me..
FUCK OFF!
if i don't know you.. i wont give a fucking shit to it..
if its from someone i know..
fuck off!
but if its from my beloved friends..
i call that friends? i must be a stupid asshole..
a friend is to let friend forget about their terrible past..
not to bring it up to hurt friends..
cos they are the one that know best what really happened
to their friends but not the others...
which is why they are called friends.
PS:I'm not implying on anyone ok
get this straight..
& if your're feeling uncomfortable or disturb you may move your mouse
to the top right hand corner and click X...
Friday, December 5, 2008
Posted by Shirleylingaling at 10:15 AM