IVON PECK!
I'm SO SO SO SORRY OK!
went to get my i pod fixed..
luckily its still under warranty..
the battery's spoiled..
if its not under warranty I'll have to pay $136?
went with Gail..
catch a movie 'wild child'
i think was nice? but not enough detail..
i think I'm sick at home..
when I'm outside i feel tired and lethargic..
when i reached home i feel sick..
so what the freaking hell is wrong with me?
i don't feel like going to work tml..
so far:( will that person appear in my shop?
i asked Gail today too..
i wish he would but i hope he would not..
i asked myself why did i fall back for you?
i guess it was the memories which flashed back..
i was relieve that i was not the one they were laughing at..
anw, i guess i deserves it..
i had the choice but i picked the wrong one..
well i guess this is life..
nobody can predict anything..
hmmm.. maybe fortune teller can?
so learn from our mistakes and don't do it again..
everything is clear to me now..
in this world..
some ppl you can trust but not all..
sometimes you'll find out the ppl you trust..
are the ones tat you can't trust..
everyone wears a mask..
*I'm not trying to mean anyone*
was just thinking about it..
more pics at Gail's camera:)Haas.. same shoe different colour..
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Posted by Shirleylingaling at 11:37 PM