THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 28, 2008

FUCK!
i can't find my damn bloody cable.
where the hell is it??!!

damn sleepy...
have to go Matthias house to pass him his birthday gift..
seriously i don't wish to go..
I'm feeling so reluctant..
nobody is going with me too..

right now its says that we
Can't come to the phone
For some reason I just Can't get over us
I'm so tired of tears.
so done with wishing you were still here..
I'm so fed up with my thoughts of you
And your memory
And now every song reminds
me of what we used to be
i know I'm stronger than this
so now I'm letting go

haas took it from 'so sick lyrics'

yah I'll not think its still my damn bloody fault anymore!!
enough is enough..
if you're so damn GOD petty to be like this..
continue to be angry or whatever..
so be it OK?
maybe i was just too wrong about you..
i didn't know things will turn out like this..

another thing..
i don't know.. maybe i should not bother..
it'll just waste my time..
but! i just find it damn gross!!!!
TWO GIRLS AT A TIME?!
WOW!!!!
are you despo or wat?

my life still goes on...