THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

damn pissed off..
why no matter how hard i try to explain why i wanna go NAFA.
my family still don understand..
why do they have the mindset that because
I'm going to have poor results thats why i wanna go there..
HELLO! its not like I'm going to ITE!
I'll still get a diploma in NAFA right..
and the course i want is something I've interest on..
mouth keep saying support me thn think another way..

I'm damn tired of studying now..
'o' lvl can you please go away..
i don't like you...
alright back to the reality..
keep having weird dreams these few days..
but there's one i hope it will come true..
I'm not gonna say bout it..



haas.. a funny face.
this is my dream course...

tats all.. TTFN.. tata for now..


my life still goes on..