THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 26, 2008

boring~

somewhere over the rainbow




Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up high.
There's a land that I heard of Once in a lullaby.
Somewhere, over the rainbow, skies are blue.
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.
Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops, Away above the chimney tops.
That's where you'll find me.
Somewhere, over the rainbow, bluebirds fly. Birds fly over the rainbow,
Why then - oh, why can't I?
If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow,
Why, oh, why can't I?


蒲公英的约定





小学篱笆旁的蒲公英

十几英里有味道的风景
雾水草场传来她的声音
多少年后也开始很好听

将愿望折纸飞机寄出信
因为我们等不到那流星
等枕头坠离命运的引力
却不知道到底能去哪里

已经长大的约定 那样清晰
拿过到的我相信
说好要一起旅行
是你如今 唯一坚持的任性

在走廊想霸占她手心
我们却注意窗边的情敌
我去到哪里你都跟很紧
哼歌而梦在等待着惊喜

已经长大的约定 那样清晰
拿过到的我相信
说好要一起旅行
是你如今 唯一坚持的任性

已经长大的约定 那样珍惜
与你聊不完的曾经
而我已经分不清 你是友情
还是错过的爱情




my all

I am thinking of you
In my sleepless solitude tonight
If it’s wrong to love you
Then my heart just won’t let me right
Cause I’ve drowned in you
And I won’t pull through
Without you by my side
I’d give my all to have
Just one more night with you
I’d risk my life to feel
Your body next to mine
Cause I can’t go on
Living in the memory of our song
I’d give my all for your love tonight
Baby can you feel me
Imagining I’m looking in your eyes
I can see you clearly
Vividly emblazoned in my mind
And yet you’re so far
Like a distant star
I’m wishing on tonight
I’d give my all to have
Just one more night with you
I’d risk my life to feel
Your body next to mine
Cause I can’t go on
Living in the memory of our song
I’d give my all for your love tonight
I’d give my all to have
Just one more night with you
I’d risk my life to feel
Your body next to mine
Cause I can’t go on
Living in the memory of our song
I’d give my all for your love tonight
Give my all for your love
Tonight





When you left I lost a part of me
It's still so hard to believe
Come back baby, please
'Cause we belong together

[DJ-clue:]
Remix (remix)
desert storm
uh yo,

[Rap 1:]
[Jadakiss:] Show your respect
Whenever you hear me or see me
[Styles P:] This is the emancipation of Mimi (Haha)
[Jadakiss:] Hot like a real fever,
[Styles P:] The real diva
[Jadakiss:] So successful, yet still so eager
No matter what they say, it's on for ever
[Styles P:] It's our time right now,
[Jadakiss:] More than ever
[Styles P:] 'Til the death,
[Jadakiss:]we gon' get it on together
And MC, you know we belong together
Come on

[Chorus: Mariah Carey]
I lost a part of me
When you left boy can't you see
Boy come back baby please
'Cause we belong together
Who am I gonna lean on
When the times get rough
Who's gon' talk to me
'Til the sun comes up
Who's gon' take your place
There ain't nobody there
Oh, baby baby, we belong together

[Verse 1: Mariah Carey]
I only think of you
On two occasions
That's day and night
I'd go for broke
If I could be wit' you
Only you can make it right
Make it right, make it right uh

[Rap 2:]
[Styles P:] We belong together
Like the sun in the summertime
Bounce in a lemon range
[Jadakiss:] Skip in a Hummer lime
P and Kiss in and out
[Styles P:] Mariah on the other line
Baby I'ma come back
Believe it'll come a time
[Jadakiss:] We belong together
Like peanut butter and jelly
Februaries and skellies
[Styles P:] After-parties and tellies
[Jadakiss:] Feelin' you in my stomach
Like you a part of my belly
[Styles P:] Baby I'ma come back
With every part of you ready

[Chorus: Mariah Carey]
I lost a part of me
when you left boy can't you see
Boy come back baby please
'Cause we belong together
Who am I gonna lean on
When the times get rough
Who's gon' talk to me
'Til the sun comes up
Who's gon' take your place
There ain't nobody there
Oh, baby baby, we belong together

[Verse 2: Mariah Carey]
I can't sleep at night
When you are on my mind
Bobby Womack's on the radio
Singin' to me
"If you think you're lonely now,
Wait until tonight"
Boy, I'm feeling all out of my element
I'm throwing things, cryin'
Tryin' to figure out
where the hell i went wrong
The pain reflected in this song
Ain't even half of what I'm feeling inside
I need you, need you back in my life
Baby

[Rap 3:]
[Styles P:]
Let's go
You gonn' need a shoulder to cry on
Classic Mustang Cobra to ride on
Past is the past
Just let it be bygones
Matter of fact I know a fly song
That we could vibe on
Let's get it straight
If it's the 6 or the quarter to eight

[Jadakiss:] Then I'm thowin' Babyface or Shai on
[Styles P:] Yeah and Kiss ghost and MC
Get close and toast to the diva and MC's

[Jadakiss:] The trees will blow
Big cups, Pino Grigio
[Styles P:] Take it easy, yo

[Jadakiss:]
We belong together, we know that
Now I think that it's about time we show that
Even though every moment won't be a Kodak
Sometimes we argue
I spazz out, grab my bozak
Come back not 'cause I have to, I want to
No, I don't just wanna have you
I want you

[Chorus: Mariah Carey]
I lost a part of me
When you left boy can't you see
Boy come back baby please
'Cause we belong together
Who am I gonna lean on
When the times get rough
Who's gon' talk to me
'Til the sun comes up
Who's go not to take your place
There am not nobody better
Oh, baby,baby we belong together

(DJ-clue:)
This is
The desert strom remix
ha ha ha

(Mariah Carey:)
ohh,ohh,ohh,
We Belong together

(DJ-clue:)
DJ clue Desert Storm

(Mariah Carey:)
come back baby please!

(DJ Clue:)
MC

(Mariah Carey:)
oh Come Back baby please!
It's still so hard to believe
(yeah)

(DJ-Clue:)
We back baby!

(Mariah Carey:)
We Belong together




such a boring day today... listen to this four songs.... so nice so i decided to put the song and lyrics.. hmmm should i quit smoking? maybe i will... today my stomach damn pain.. and my muscle ache also.. so many pain here pain there.. make me so not in the mood... actualli meeting my old schoolmates der thn ytr night nv comfirm thn they tot i not going thn jiu cancel haas.. oh yah thn also meeting steven der lorx.. but i lazy go sk find him he also lazy come punggol find me jiu end up nv meet lorx.. so i sit on der sofa watch tv from 11pm til 4 pm.. at der same tym i msg someone to complain..ok let me name tat someone apple.. thn apple also complain tat apple hit the toe..ahahaha.. so apple also pain pain..thn tat apple ask me use comp lorx.. thn chat wit gangyi.. oh yah he's not gangyi already.. he is shirley ling so yin.. i'm nicholas chew gangyi... ahahaha.. cox we change our identity.. cox we exchange our bag.. haas.. lame i knw.. apple today work til 10pm.. haas.. poor thing horx.. ltr going to meet rayner.. cox he wan smoke.. thn ltr jiu go study le lo... kkz i stop here first going downstairs ler.. and i miss apple!!!!! so long nv see apple le lo.. haas.. still got 10 more days to go.. thn can see apple again le.. haas.. use to see apple on mon..tues.. thurs.. haas.. now don't have ler so not use to it..

2 hours ltr...

ok i'm back home.. apple was jealous.. thn keep saying me make me so du lan... today der day passes so fast!!!! oh yah remind me of something.. on weekdays i keep forgetting i'm the monitress.. haas... after assembly i keep forgortting to open the doors for my classmates.. haas.. thn everybody will me like looking at me.. thn i'll be like why are they looking at me.. i tot they were kinda wierd.. haas.. thn i suddenly remember to open the doors.. so PAI SEH still got one time i forgot to open the front door thn mr anba was like figuring out why it cant be open.. AHAHAHAHA!!! ok my bad i was laughing at him behind thn i faster walk up to open the door for him.. haas.. thn he ask me why i so funny didn't open the front door but the back door.. i just say "cox i tot i open the back door means got open door for ppl to come in already so i totally forgot bout the front door." haas... so he laughed along wit me.. haas.. oh yah for ur information mr anba is my co-form and the school discipline master.. ok ok tats all for today.. i realli need to go do my work... but i think in another 2 hours time.. haas.. ok TTFN.. tata for now...

oh yah those who don't knw wat is TTFN..
TTFN=tata for now...
go watch winnie the pooh tats wat tigger always say... haas..